Thursday, August 21, 2008

If that's a "SPORT"...

I just watched this on the olympics. 50Km Race-Walk... I'm at a loss for words... and i had to even go as far as wikipedia-ing this to find out what I just witnessed. So apparently this is a sport with full rules and regulations, and people walk, pretty much like they've got magnetic boots on and can only lift one  leg at a time, except they do this for 20 or 50km. THAT, and the fact that it looks like they're walking while trying to hold in giant butt plugs in and not shit it out the entire time, or just someone clenching their butt cheeks together to try and hold in impending doom while making a run for the nearest washroom after pigging out @ a dirty buffet. It's just funny!

I do recognize that it probably burns more calories than walking, because you're forcing yourself to use some muscles not commonly used, because sane people do not walk like that for obvious reasons. At this rate, soon we'll see the olympic sport of... WALKING! I'd be more interested if it were the olympic sport of something like doggy style sex (or cowgirl/reverse cowgirl), or even the olympic sport of masturbation! or even better... masturbation and distance shooting!~ XD

People really need to clarify that definition of sport. Race-Walk? no... it is kinda athletic (well, as athletic as marathon masturbation), it is an exercise... but a sport? not in my books. Poker? it is a game... with rules and all... but not a sport. And REALLY DOES NOT BELONG on ESPN. While all sports are games (I think definition 3 is best), all games are not sports. 

2 comments:

Jeffrey Qua said...

Since Jams hates poker, by definition it is a sport.

Agreed though, I laughed for like 5 minutes when I saw race-walking

Jams said...

I like badminton, that's a sport... I also enjoy watching swimming and gymnastics... both sports. >_<