Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Present Ideas

Are you stuck for James' xmas presents? Then look no further! Here are some ideas as to what James would really appreciate

1) Harsher punishment for parole violators (oh and world peace).
2) True Blood on DVD (legit or otherwise, i don't really care about the packaging)
3) Hedley to perform in Vancouver instead of random small towns that I'm afraid to step foot in (I'm looking at you Victoria, and Penticton, you too!)
4) a new backpack (for my last semester at school) 2 shoulder strap pls, I'm too old to pull the messenger... it just hurts my shoulders and back.
5) for Michael Lohan to shut the f*** up!
6) subscription for GQ so I can stop trying to remember to buy it at the stores.

I hope that's sufficient ideas... if not, just hollah and I can come up with some quick ones in a jiffy!

1 comment:

Jams said...

y is GQ crossed off?