Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas 2008

What, errm, are we doing for Christmas presents this year? I've briefly heard of some concerns and some questions asked. Anyone have any suggestions? are we doing wish list? are we pooling $$ together to get 1 big gift each? what's the deal? Please comment/suggest.

6 comments:

Cameron Wu said...

1 big gift each works for me. That's what my family is doing too.

Tuna Tataki said...

Testing...nevermind I remembered my login id...hehe;)

Jams said...

any one else other than Cameron? Tina didn't really respond at all, I doubt melissa actually checked the blog in the past 6 months. Jeffrey isn't going to be here but still deserves a gift... i guess... =)

Tuna Tataki said...

I posted my comment in the email!

Tuna Tataki said...

Comment on blog entry:
I am ok with gift exchange as long as the presents are specified...sorry for sounding somewhat "pessimistic", but I tend to over analyze and stress on what to buy.
I like Cameron's idea --> one big gift , or I like the idea of gift cards as well..something nice and easy :)

BTW, special thanks to James for oganizing Xmas dinner and now gift ideas. 5 Gold Stars for you!

~tataki

Jeffrey Qua said...

Are those gold stars your gift? Hahaha.
One big gift idea sounds good.