Monday, August 04, 2008

BBQ strangeness

So... I dunno... I feel a bit... weird... kind of like a freak of nature (more than the usual amount of feeling like a freak of nature).

Do people actually go do barbeques with just throwing meat on the grill and brushing sauce on it and then eat it? Like burgers, hotdogs, chicken breast and shiz? Really? That's so... like a full meal inside but doing it outside instead. And you'd get so full so fast with all that bread! Plus the beer, it'll just make people bloated (not good feeling ~ at least not preferred by me). I mean... I enjoy prepping the food and then cooking it and having it as finger food (will someone please post the pictures up??? ah hem!) so it's a skewer here and a bite there... THAT is what a normal BBQ is to me... That burger/hotdog mess just makes me feel like I'm at a fast food restaurant and not enjoying myself with friends. Any comments?

Do you guys WANT the burger/hotdog style BBQ?

And which items are staying for next year's BBQ? and any modifications? it's all a big trial and error, and you're my test subjects!

So... lemme know. Hopefully next year's BBQ will be less drama, more eating, and more friends ~ you bitches were supposed to invite some peoples (not you thomas, you didn't really get notice) >_<

1 comment:

Jeffrey Qua said...

+1 ribs
+1 cedar/mustard+apricot salmon, less cooked plz
+1 deep fried mushrooms

-1 grilled mushrooms
-1 zucchi-baconi

plz re-add your old style lime cilantro! i will do the prep next time