I guess we only have ourselves to blame (I personally blame Jeffrey)... So on a casual Monday night, we went to finally watch the movie that we've been postponing for about 2 weeks. GUNS, EXPLOSIONS, BOMBING, FAST CARS, ANGELINA JOLIE, WANTED. So, we go to theatres, blah blah blah, I wanted popcorn, so i line up. Line took too long, I gave up, so we went into the theatre. It's dark, I don't care to look around anyways (and Jeffrey is blind). So we sit down. Seconds later, someone taps my shoulder from behind. I think... "Gawd, who is it now?!" So I put on my best 'hello how are you random stranger' face... and turn around...
First glance, i see short dark girl and aged 30 something yo chubby male... (with severe balding... i mean i had heard you guys mention that he was chubbier and suffering from more hair loss, but DAMN SON! That's some messed up shiz!) A few seconds later, my eyes focus and adjust to the lighting in the theatre, and LO and BEHOLD... (cue dramatic music) it is the CLIEZEL in flesh and blood...
I turned to Jeffrey and whispered, "I don't know what to say..." and being the genious that he is, he ignored me cuz he didn't notice them. So I take a deep breath, and turn around, and started to make some small talk until the movie started... Moments later, Jeffrey finally clues in and says hi as well... Thank GAWD that by this time, the movie trailers were about to start and the theatre is dimmed... We watch the movie as normal... when it ends, we say casual goodbye... but the awkward tension remains thick even after they leave...
So what the random Monday night drama!
*highlight text to view...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment