No, not that douchebag Tom. The Caribbean kind! So I'm trying to work out the logistics of this group shinanigan so I will need to find out whether people are actually interested in going. The more peeps (we're looking at doing package deal inc flight to and from and the boat part as well) the cheaper it is. Now we've been looking @ packages online, and they're based on double occupancy per cabin (ooh i used a boat-term... i feel like an old salt!) and we could potentially squeeze more people into the rooms, so prices could be a bit less.
Tentative time: Sometime during/after xmas 2008
Locale: Caribbean - I want to hit bahamas, at least one of the virgin islands (british, dutch, or otherwise) and possibly cuba, now i know it's not likely we'll get all of it, but if you have any specific MUST VISIT spots, let me know and i'll see what they can do.
Length: 5 days -- maybe longer, probably not...
If you know of anyone that hasn't been banned from communication with this group, and want to invite them, lemme know! can someone ask Amelia? Even if you've already given me a verbal go ahead, reply to this message and put your 2 cents in as well!
Hahaha, my sister wants to tag along... cuz her husband does not like boats. Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well you've heard my comments already. A 5-day trip in the Caribbean sounds fine, so long as we can get the costs down as much as possible.
I don't have any particular must-visit locations, but I would like to check out the British or American Virgin Islands, Mexico, or Cuba (departing from the US? wtf?)
Post a Comment