Thursday, April 24, 2008

That Scientology Video

...that I was referring to. This is from the Scientology orientation video. The funny stuff starts around 6:30 onwards

It's hilarious. If I saw that video at their recruitment centre, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing and just walk out.


Andd..... while we're on the subject of ripping into Scientologists, here's one just for silliness' sake

1 comment:

Jams said...

What is these people smokin'? That made no sense at all! You are a friend of yours? And did he just call me stoopid? That bitch *snaps finger and whips neck as angry over dramatized black woman would*! How dare he! Does he not know who I am? I am the all mighty priestess of Jamesiantology. Hailed by all my humble followers as the drama queen herself! Thou shalt bow thy head and worship my awesomeness or be caste forever into heterosexual hopelessness. Mu hu hahahahahaa