Dear Fellow Bloggers,
Here is a list of items I would like this Xmas! It's quite simple:
1) Rayman2 for Wii
2) Mario Party 8 for Wii
3) Scrapbook Organizer (eg. storage box) or other Scrapbook materials/kits (I've taken on a new hobby -scrapbooking is lots of fun!!! (All can be purchased at Michaels)
4) Is there Guitar Hero or DDR for the Wii? If so, that would be nice too!
5) Other *fun* and *cute* Wii games
Please take a look at the following list. This is a list of Wii games that I HAVE (in case you decide to choose option 5 above).
- Wii Sports (duh!)
- Wii Play
- Sims 2 Pets
- The GodFather
- Boogie
- Cooking Mama Cook Off
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Mario Galaxy
- Big Brain Academy
** This list will also give you an idea on what kind of games I like...=)
Thanks!!! Merrily Merrily Happily Happily ho-ho lidays!!! ^_^ See you all within 10 days or so!
~Tataki
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment