Monday, June 18, 2007

CONTEST

Dear All,

Let's see who replies to me first. A BIG prize* is waiting to be won for the first winner who answers the following question:

What is the name of the park we went last year where we :

- had a BBQ
- played BIG2
- canoed
??????????

Thanks!

*Prize subject to change without any notice.

5 comments:

Cameron Wu said...

Buntzen Lake?

Tuna Tataki said...

Really?

James said it was "Cultus Lake"...hmmm...

Jams said...

Buntzen i went to, and no canoeing was involved. Cultus i couldn't go cuz i had to work the next day... and i had someone else's bbq to go to that day as well. That was the canoeing one.

Cameron Wu said...

I thought she meant last summer when I was still here. Because we went to Buntzen Lake that time, and yes, there was canoeing.

Tuna Tataki said...

Yeah, I'm referring to the one when Cameron was still in Van.

I remember canoeing with Jeffrey and Cameron on the same canoe (I didn't have to paddle! ^_^ )