Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jeffreeey's 24th B-day!!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Jeff-reeey!
You're twenty-four years old!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting up the pics. Here they are...

Well, we celebrated at Banana Leaf last Friday, May 25th, 2007. I must say, it was a very hectic evening. There were obstacles picking up the cake, challenges in waiting for a table (due to Tuna's tardiness), but at the end, we all persevered to the end. YEAH!!! Go team GO! All in all, we had a very woooonderful time with lots of delicious food.

The following pics illustrate some of the highlights of the evening:




MMMM...yummy! Lychee Strawberry cake! Typo on the name? I think not!!!










SPOT THE DIFFERENCE(S) BETWEEN GROUP PHOTO A AND GROUP PHOTO B! Please circle the difference(s) on GROUP PHOTO B. A BIG Prize is awarded to the winner with the closest number of difference(s) found. ^_^




Group Photo A!










Group Photo B!


















"I love this cake, YEAH" ~J.Q.




















The birthday boy posing his "cool" birthday shot. =)
















Is Melissa's hand trying to stop Jeffrey from cutting his own birthday cake? hehe...












"Too bad Melissa, I'm cutting my OWN birthday cake!"

Melissa puts her hand on her head in disbelief.












Why go through all the trouble when Super James is here to save the day?

" I'll do it" ~ J.C.











We'll sit back and relax while Mr. James does all the work for us...hehe...=)

We're so nice to each other, sooooo sweeet...awwwwwwwwww =)







SPOT THE DIFFERENCE(S) BETWEEN CUTE PHOTO A AND CUTE PHOTO B. Please circle the difference(s) on CUTE PHOTO B. A BIG Prize is awarded to the winner with the closest number of difference(s) found. ^_^






CUTE PHOTO A












CUTE PHOTO B

1 comment:

Cameron Wu said...

Looks like an awesome party I missed! Happy Birthday Jeff (even though I said it on MSN anyway).