I went to MacWorld today with a couple of coworkers to check out the new iPhone and Apple TV. I gotta say, that iPhone looks so sweet. I can't wait till it comes out so I can try it.
The only problem I can think of is for people who speed text, basically ppl who write text messages really fast. Without a keypad system, and having a touch screen interface, it will pretty much shut itself off from that side of the market.
I wish the camera was higher than 2MP. Maybe it will be when it actually launches!
My guess is that we'll have to see what the prosumer reaction to the iPhone will be. Without tactile feedback, a lot of users might be turned off. And we don't really know how user-friendly their multi-touch screen is, for typing with two fingers. From their online demo, it looks quite responsive.
Oh well, I think I might wait a couple years till it's perfected.
2 comments:
It's so swwwweeeeeet.
The only problem I can think of is for people who speed text, basically ppl who write text messages really fast. Without a keypad system, and having a touch screen interface, it will pretty much shut itself off from that side of the market.
I wish the camera was higher than 2MP. Maybe it will be when it actually launches!
My guess is that we'll have to see what the prosumer reaction to the iPhone will be. Without tactile feedback, a lot of users might be turned off. And we don't really know how user-friendly their multi-touch screen is, for typing with two fingers. From their online demo, it looks quite responsive.
Oh well, I think I might wait a couple years till it's perfected.
Post a Comment