It was SUPER fun. I can play for 4 hours straight...honestly. I love badminton. I'm a badminton addict.
I apologize for the smashes. Please understand that all the smashes that have "accidentally" landed on anyone's body was purely "unintentional". Although, I love smashing at people, I would never do it to my close friends. hehe...
Yes, we should definitely schedule another one next week. Maybe next Tuesday? I'll recruit "victims" *ahem* I mean, "players" later this week.
2 comments:
oow... my muscles... or rather... my fat... it hurts... Booo... the homos lost to the heteros... GRR!
It was SUPER fun. I can play for 4 hours straight...honestly. I love badminton. I'm a badminton addict.
I apologize for the smashes. Please understand that all the smashes that have "accidentally" landed on anyone's body was purely "unintentional". Although, I love smashing at people, I would never do it to my close friends. hehe...
Yes, we should definitely schedule another one next week. Maybe next Tuesday? I'll recruit "victims" *ahem* I mean, "players" later this week.
Post a Comment